Manager / Asst. Manager - Marketing Insights and Operations - Zeta GlobalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager / Asst. Manager - Marketing Insights and Operations
- Job Location
- Bangalore, IN
- Job Description
We on the Zeta Global Data Cloud team are looking for a passionate Marketing Insights & Operations team member, who will be responsible for taking our Opportunity Explorer suite of products to the next level. He/she will support the team in ongoing product rollouts, develop new products and use the data we have to generate insights that solve specific client business problems.
This role will provide an opportunity for the candidate to learn more about the digital marketing ecosystem, and also to work on some of the latest in digital marketing and advertising tech globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be the subject matter expert for multiple products from the Zeta Opportunity Explorer suite of products.
• Analyze the data with thousands of attributes to identify potential opportunities to create new products and enhance the capabilities of existing ones.
• Plan and prioritize product developments based on overall business priorities.
• Create appropriate product wireframes and get buy-in from all stakeholders.
• Closely work with design team to bring rudimentary designs to life.
• Work with a highly skilled team of data analysts to identify logic to slice and dice the data to identify opportunities to visualize in the UI.
• Coordinate with backend technology teams to ensure timely creation of data files or API queries for use in the UI and help automate the processes involved.
• Monitor and analyze usage of the products and formulate strategies to increase adoption and utilization.
• Support creation of custom reports and analyses that unlock key client-specific insights.
• Support key data analysis and critical requests around existing product improvements, new data partner evaluations, profitability analyses, CDP/DSP
- Looking for 4 years of experience.
- Strong critical thinking, project planning, prioritization and execution skills.
- Deep understanding of business use cases.
- Proficient in executing moderately difficult commands in MS Excel which are commonly used for data analysis.
- Adept at data visualization using MS Office tools or BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc., and capable of spotting actionable insights.
- Ability to spot issues in raw or processed data, and expeditiously implement corrections for minor data-related issues.
Good to have Skills:
- Ability to view the product from a UI/UX lens and provide actionable inputs to the web development team.
- Exposure to building basic wireframes/visuals on tools like InVision, MS PowerPoint, Tableau etc.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, to support team members in standard technical tasks.
- Ability to spot opportunities around process improvement and automation of tasks, and guide team members working on those projects.
What we Offer at Zeta:
- Opportunity to work on a product that has been recognized as a Leader by Forrester Wave™.
- Dynamic work environment that enables high velocity professional growth, encourages and enables decision-making at all levels.
- Zeta has been at the forefront of innovation in the marketing and advertising industry. This role provides an opportunity to work on some of the latest innovations and challenges that the industry has to offer.
Zeta Global is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi Cola) in 2007, the company’s highly- rated Zeta Marketing Platform (ZMP) has been recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Zeta Global Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Zeta Global Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Zeta Global Founded Year
Zeta Global Total Amount Raised
Zeta Global Funding RoundsView funding details