Technical Support Expert – Level 1 – Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery - Datto BCDR - KaseyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Expert – Level 1 – Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery - Datto BCDR
- Job Location
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Job Description
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Technical Support Expert - Level 1 - Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Support to join our elite team. As a Technical Support Expert at Kaseya, you will play a crucial role in delivering top-notch BCDR support, ensuring our clients' critical data and operations are protected, and they can recover swiftly from any unforeseen disruptions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Technical Support Expert at Kaseya, you will be the ultimate lifeline for businesses navigating through unforeseen challenges. Your primary mission will be to ensure that our clients' vital systems remain operational, protected, and swiftly recoverable in the face of disasters, cyber-attacks, or any disruptive events. With your expertise and passion for problem-solving, you'll play a pivotal role in keeping businesses running smoothly and securely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform incident triage and maintain ownership until resolved or escalated for further research.
- Build ongoing relationships with customers.
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Continuously maintain ticket backlog, recording support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets.
- Continuously train on new and upcoming Kaseya products to ensure the highest level of technical support. Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
- Develop a strong understanding of Kaseya customer requirements and processes.
- Work with leadership to improve skill sets and career development opportunities.
- Keep up to date with knowledge base articles and other product-related documentation.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business administration, Information Technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- Office 365 and Google Workspace administration, understanding and writing SQL, API troubleshooting, browser dev tools / troubleshooting and more.
- Driven by learning new things and the ability to thrive in an environment filled with learning new technologies including virtualization, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, Linux command line and more.
- Computer literacy skills: Strong working knowledge of Networking, operating systems, configurations, hardware and SaaS applications, Windows administration, & basic Linux skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, motivated, and organized.
- You have a great customer-oriented attitude and are motivated, coachable and competitive, and want a successful career in the IT space.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to detail.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Kaseya Headquarters Location
Kaseya Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
Kaseya Founded Year
Kaseya Funding RoundsView funding details