Solutions Engineer - DuploCloudView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solutions Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote (United States)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
DuploCloud is a software platform that allows engineering teams to achieve their infrastructure automation, security and compliance goals by offering DevOps-as-a-Service. We strive to make DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code accessible for everyone; where application developers can focus on building applications rather than writing thousands of lines of code to automate well known operational workflows and compliance standards. DuploCloud is a venture backed company, Series-B funded by Mayfield Fund, WestBridge Capital and StepStone Group.
DuploCloud is looking for a Solutions Engineer with a demonstrated background in cloud technologies, and driving customer success through solution development. The role involves working closely with the Sales organization, engaging in the pre-sales process to enable successful deal conversion. Further, engaging directly with customers to build POCs demonstrating the value of the product. This role would also be involved in working closely with the DevOps team for successful hand off for project implementation.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to work with customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity
- Dynamic team member who will both teach and learn from all of us on the Solutions Engineering team
- Problem solver who can interpret sophisticated problem statements, boil them down into simple solutions, and collaborate with prospects, channel partners
- Comfortable in both a business and technical context, working with executives or talking shop with technical audiences
- Open to giving and receiving feedback, tolerate failure and are passionate about making clients successful
- Strong knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS. Azure, GCP)
- Sound knowledge of Kubernetes, ECS and similar container orchestration technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Terraform and similar IaC technologies.
- Good knowledge on CI/CD systems
- Enjoy helping customers with their infrastructure transformation via solutions engineering through a 2-3 month DuploCloud onboarding process.
Life at DuploCloud
- We have an engineering, product driven culture that does right by both our customers and employees.
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly.
- Our team has been remote from day one.
- We work hard and set our own schedule/hours.
- San Jose, California
At this time, we will not be working with any external agencies. Direct applicants only.
- Remote flexible work options
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits supplement
- Life & supplement life and Critical illness insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
Note: DuploCloud Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
The pay listed above is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington. The standard base pay range listed for this role may not be applicable to other locations.
Applicants may be required to sign a confidentiality agreement during the interview process. Applicants who receive job offers from DuploCloud Inc. will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement, intellectual property disclosure, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at DuploCloud Inc. and wish to review a copy of the required documents prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
DuploCloud Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
DuploCloud Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
DuploCloud Founded Year
DuploCloud Total Amount Raised
DuploCloud Funding RoundsView funding details