Senior/Staff Machine Learning Engineer - SandboxAQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior/Staff Machine Learning Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote, USA; Remote, Europe; Remote, Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
About the Role
The SandboxAQ team is looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and training cutting-edge machine learning models to help shape the next generation of cybersecurity systems and enhance our security suite’s capabilities. You will be part of a diverse team consisting of cryptographers and ML experts, playing a key role in efficient and effective enablement of the technologies being developed.
- Design, develop, and implement end-to-end machine learning solutions in the cybersecurity field as an individual contributor
- Work closely with other ML team members and the engineering team to integrate ML solutions into existing solutions
- Analyze large-scale security data incl. network traces, filesystems, and logs / event data
- Optimize and fine-tune machine learning models to improve performance and scalability
- Conduct research to stay updated on the advancements in ML applied to cybersecurity
- Perform thorough testing and validation of ML models to ensure reliability / effectiveness
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience working as a ML Engineer, preferably in the cybersecurity domain
- Experience with rapid prototyping to deploy machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with common ML tools (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python / C++
- At least 5 years of proven experience working as an ML Engineer
- Experience with unsupervised learning and data visualization for large datasets
- Experience with ranking systems
- Experience with MLOps frameworks for processing and analyzing large datasets
- Solid understanding of network protocols, security, and cybersecurity principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a startup environment
SandboxAQ welcomes all.We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where we have zero tolerance for discrimination. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. Once you work with us, you can’t go back to normalcy because great breakthroughs come from great teams and we are the best in quantum technology.We offer competitive salaries, stock options depending on employment type, generous learning opportunities, medical/dental/vision, family planning/fertility, PTO (summer and winter breaks), financial wellness resources, 401(k) plans, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Accommodations: we provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in job application procedures for open roles. If you need such an accommodation, please let a member of our Recruiting team know.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
SandboxAQ Headquarters Location
SandboxAQ Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
SandboxAQ Founded Year
SandboxAQ Total Amount Raised
SandboxAQ Funding RoundsView funding details