Sales Strategy - Beyond FinanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Strategy
- Job Location
- Chicago, IL
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Sales Strategy team covers a wide range of strategy and hands-on execution. We lead mission-critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will combine thought leadership, commercial pragmatism, and analytical rigor with enthusiasm for diving deeper into existing processes and tirelessly looking for opportunities that “move the needle.”
What You'll Do
- Manage initiatives that focus on new projects, process optimization and customer experience enhancements; initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis to develop a competitive intelligence strategy and identify opportunities to grow revenue
- Conduct insightful analyses on major sales initiatives, operational trends, challenges, and opportunities; recommend and implement solutions that drive improvements
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including for weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in math, economics, engineering, finance, or other
- 2 – 5 years professional experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, financial services, strategy or a high growth start-up
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives with solid business judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Best-in-class quantitative and qualitative analysis, including creating Excel models, and utilizing SQL (experience in Python or with BI tools like Looker a plus)
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
Beyond Finance Headquarters Location
Beyond Finance Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Beyond Finance Founded Year
Beyond Finance Total Amount Raised
Beyond Finance Funding RoundsView funding details