ServiceNow ITX Architect - CaskView Company Profile
- Job Title
- ServiceNow ITX Architect
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Ready to elevate your work experience? At Cask, you get to collaborate with incredibly talented people - designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders - who are all connected by a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Along the way, we balance culture and business, resulting in a company that is committed to making the lives of our employees a little better and more fun each day through iteration and innovation.
Cask invites you to bring your authentic, courageous, empathetic, and customer-obsessed self to be part of our experienced team delivering awesomeness for our customers and employees.
Cask is seeking a tech-savvy ITX ServiceNow Architect to spearhead our client projects from inception to completion. You'll be implementing cutting-edge solutions in the ServiceNow platform in the areas of ITAM, ITOM, and Security & Risk, where you will lead workshops, advise clients, and ensure our technical expertise perfectly aligns with their needs.
What you’ll do:
- Design client-centric solutions, co-lead workshops, and tackle technical challenges
- Provide Industry Best Practice guidance and oversee all technical aspects of ServiceNow implementation
- Serve as the primary technical liaison, bridging our development team with clients
- Collaborate with both functional and technical consultants during requirements gathering and sprint design sessions
- Engage in projects from discovery to deployment, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams
- Develop technical solutions, facilitate stakeholder engagement, and create tailored demos for diverse industries
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow experience with a focus on technical definition and improvement.
- Strong proficiency in running technical workshops and developing requirements documentation, project artifacts, and process documents
- Experience in ServiceNow projects spanning discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities, with a focus on early issue identification and risk mitigation
- Minimum of 2 ServiceNow CIS certifications
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
If you're ready to shape tech strategies and make a meaningful impact, join us at Cask!
Note: Base salary range is $120,000 to $150,000. This range represents the expected compensation for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range when taking into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to location; skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based on our most valuable asset - our people. We offer a robust benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We are passionate about investing in our people. As lifelong learners, we support your continued education and career development through paid training, including ServiceNow certifications. We build in training dollars and hours into our annual plan for each and every employee so you have the time and resources available to stretch yourself.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Cask NX LLC (“Cask NX”) collects and uses your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for human resources, employment, benefits administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance/the business purposes listed in the chart HERE. We are committed to properly handling the personal information collected or processed in connection with your employment relationship with us. We will not sell the personal information, including any sensitive personal information, we collect about our employees or applicants for employment or share it with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Cask Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Cask Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Cask Founded Year
Cask Total Amount Raised
Cask Funding RoundsView funding details