Deployment / DevOps Engineer, Washington DC (TS/SCI Clearance Required) - Rhombus PowerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Deployment / DevOps Engineer, Washington DC (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Job Location
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role you will serve as a Deployment Engineer to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
Deployment / DevOps Engineer (AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED)
This position requires an active DOD Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance. We will also consider active Secret Clearance holders as well.
We will not consider your application if you do not hold an active TS/SCI or Secret clearance!
We are looking to hiring a Deployment / DevOps Engineer who will work to deploy and implement Rhombus software solutions. The Deployment Engineer will also train users and obtain user feedback, as well as interacting with the Rhombus product team on current and upcoming user requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience with basic software programming, containerized solutions, DevOps procedures and processes, and with working in an Agile environment.
As a Deployment / DevOps Engineer at Rhombus, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities to support Rhombus' projects within the national security enterprise! Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, scripting, architecture and design, coding and unit testing. Applicants should be self-motivated, curious problem solvers.
Rhombus is a small but mighty team of doers. We're seeking like-minded "doers" who thrive in a organization that is fast-moving, adaptive and flexible, and is hyper focused on delivery.
You can view a demo of our primary product, Guardian AI, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PxY6su1Q-Q
- Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the DevOps environment
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an AWS cloud environment and other tasks. Sold scripting experience is a must!
- You'll be responsible for scripting and maintaining build environments
- Working with project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
- Conducting round table discussions on capabilities to ensure smooth deployment
- Defining enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
- Codifying software development best practices across the enterprise
- Developing automated testing framework within DevOps processes
- Must possess an active TS/SCI or Secret clearance, please apply only if you have an active clearance
- At minimum, BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technology-focused programs
- At minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools and technologies, including Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, or Kubernetes
- Experience with Command line experience in Linux or Unix
- Experience with HTML, PHP and Python
- Comfortable with SQL
- AWS Solution Architect or AWS SysOps Administrator Certification
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification would be preferred
- Experience in working closely with software developers to integrate, configure, and deploy commercial products
- Experience with Multi cloud management
- Knowledge in complex application integration AWS certification
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- We’re seeking folks with strong intellectual curiosity and creativity, with an ability and willingness to learn new skills and apply novel solutions to problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced start-up environment is crucial, with the ability to consistently revise your approach in response to new information, and to be flexible and adaptive
- Washington, DC area
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage for employee and dependents
- 401k matching program
- PTO and Holidays
- Bonus and other incentive programs
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a NASA Research Park startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Rhombus Power Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Rhombus Power Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Rhombus Power Founded Year