Client Operations Manager (Customer Success) - KetryxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Client Operations Manager (Customer Success)
- Job Location
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are seeking a talented operations professional who is interested in a client facing position. Ketryx clients are exclusively companies that build safety-critical products and therefore have complex operations and extremely high standards for professionalism and quality.
This role is multidisciplinary and will require skills in project management, product & design, formal quality assurance, and what is traditionally called customer success. Experience in all of these domains is not necessary to be hired, but experience in at least one is a requirement.
Selection for this role will emphasize operational excellence and commercial skills.
About the Job
Customer engagement and project management
- Manage a portfolio of Ketryx customers by serving as their primary contact.
- Plan and manage customer priorities including configuration changes, professional services, onboarding, training, support.
- Work with clients to help them understand how Ketryx products and services can help solve their problems.
Product and design
- Gather client feedback, interview users, observe users working with the product.
- Author Change Requests and requirements to specify new features.
- Work with the development team in shaping features throughout the development lifecycle.
Formal quality assurance
- Make QA authority decisions in our quality management process.
- Draft and own formal documents including policies, plans, standard operating procedures.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in all internal conversations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a quality or operations management role ideally in a large company that interfaces with software development teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think tactically about client priorities.
- Familiarity with CRM software and other customer success tools is a plus.
- Experience in safety critical industries or systems, a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Work in an exciting field with a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to learn and grow as part of a global team
Ketryx is making software safe and reliable. We empower software teams building medical applications to create safe, secure, and compliant products used by patients and providers worldwide. Our developer-first approach ensures safety and reliability is ingrained into healthcare products from the ground up, leading to increased developer productivity, patient satisfaction, revenue growth, and cost savings.
Come join our team and help make the most important products possible.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Ketryx Headquarters Location
Ketryx Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Ketryx Founded Year
Ketryx Total Amount Raised
Ketryx Funding RoundsView funding details