Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - All States - Bend HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - All States
- Job Location
- Job Description
This requisition are for potential candidates who are seeking Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist opportunities but do not see an active state on our career's page.
Position is remote, 100% tele-health.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help us shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on an evidence-based approach to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life.
We are looking for a part-time, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Complete intakes based on information provided by our partners, other Bend practitioners, Bend’s measurement based cared system and meeting with the family
- Review follow up child/adolescent psychiatry cases on your own time (asynchronous work)
- Work with kids and teens, as well as their family, by providing treatment and support as they progress towards improving skills and reaching their goals
- Work collaboratively as a team with the patient’s RN, care manager, and mental health wellness coach on the patient’s care plan.
- Have proven results in working with others.
- Be comfortable with analytics, detail oriented and process focused.
- Comfortable completing virtual tele-psychiatry sessions, asynchronously or synchronously
- Team oriented, high energy and driven for results
Who you are:
- Board certified or Board eligible Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Licensed in at least one active state, open to cross licensing
- Familiarity with online web-based applications
- Experience working in virtual office situation
- Solid reading and writing skills in English
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
- We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
- Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
- We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
- We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns about a job posting. Please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you!
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
Bend Health Headquarters Location
Bend Health Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Bend Health Founded Year
Bend Health Total Amount Raised
Bend Health Funding RoundsView funding details