Backend Software Engineer - AmplemarketView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Backend Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote, EMEA/LATAM
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- What is Amplemarket all about?Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
Software engineers build the core of Amplemarket.
Backend engineers build the core of Amplemarket. The three co-founders have an engineering background (João, Luís and Mica studied Physics & Computer Science in university) and deeply value the work that engineers are responsible for.
Our main goal is to build a sales platform that helps companies grow. Our product requires us to solve a myriad of difficult engineering problems very diverse in nature: from working on NLP models that can extract information from a thread of emails to scaling an Elasticsearch cluster holding terabytes of data.
We are deeply aware of the importance of our tool to our customers and look for people that share that vision.
Among other things, our stack includes:
Ruby on Rails, React, PostgresQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
We don't require you to have experience in our stack to apply.
Our customers use Amplemarket on a daily basis. We keep and enrich valuable data that is critical for sales reps's success. We need to keep these TB of data organized and easily accessible. Luckily, you are reading this, and when you join Amplemarket our performance will skyrocket.
As an early member of engineering team, you will build reliable backend systems and design state-of-the-art APIs to enable new product features. You will work cross functionally in a fullstack team and in close collaboration with product, design, customer success, support, and sales functions.You will:
- Work directly with the co-founders
- Have lots of autonomy and impact
- Ship new features every week
- Own central, complex components of the application
- Drive and deliver on our product roadmap, turning rough specs into features
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the product
Some more about Amplemarket:
- You have experience designing and maintaining complex/large/growing systems
- When reviewing new system designs or code, you naturally think about what can go wrong: edge cases, failure modes, bottlenecks, migrations, releases, interesting metrics, etc
- You love debugging and finding the root cause of production issues
- You are proactive, when you see something broken you jump on it to fix it or suggest improvements
- You strive to use best practices and always test the software that you deliver
- You are based somewhere between the GMT-3 and GMT+2 timezones
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Amplemarket Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Amplemarket Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Amplemarket Founded Year
Amplemarket Total Amount Raised
Amplemarket Funding RoundsView funding details