XM Success, Consultant - Portfolio - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- XM Success, Consultant - Portfolio
- Job Location
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Job Description
About The Team:
The XM Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, will help them deliver on their business objectives and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time consultant to join our APJ Portfolio team. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of customer-facing experience, want to learn and leverage a market-leading product, and work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The Expectation For Success:
You will know you’re doing an excellent job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organisational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathises with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
With our company-wide move to a Customer Unit model, you will gain competency in the platform, working directly with customers to build product adoption, grow their Qualtrics usage and mature their XM programmes.
As part of our XM Success Portfolio team, you’ll:
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to mature, renew, and expand XM programs throughout the life of the partnership.
- Build deep relationships with influential users within a particular portfolio to create Qualtrics champions.
- Define and document stakeholder requirements, understand key business challenges and develop the customer’s vision into a value-based solution.
- Assume revenue responsibility with a focus on our portfolio clients within APJ. You will plan, negotiate, and execute the renewal strategy through informal account management and formal RFP responses
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalise on opportunities
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Customer Operations, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve, scale and improve our customer’s Qualtrics experience.
- Develop authoritative knowledge on the Qualtrics XM platform to educate users on customer platform adoption, value realisation, and ways to fully utilise the software.
- Collaborate with product teams to help build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- Continue building Qualtrics’ unique culture by living Qualtrics’ values (TACOS).
Who We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor/ Master's degree with 4+ years experience in a combination of management consulting, CX, Customer Success or technical account management roles.
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organisation.
- You have a technical understanding of data integrations and experience with data analytics & visualisations.
- Proven experience leveraging industry best practices, program operationalisation, insight driven suggestions to mature Customer facing programs
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Even Better If:
- You have worked with an established consulting firm or software vendor.
- You’ve studied a technical discipline (eg; science, technology, information systems, engineering, etc.)
- You’re a proactive individual who goes above & beyond for your customers and team-mates, anticipating needs and demonstrating servant leadership.
- You’ve utilised data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal and external clients.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. The Portfolio team in APJ is still being shaped as part of a wider Services Transformation and therefore will continue to evolve, so having a growth mindset is key.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- A product that is strongly positioned to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry and change the way we think about traditional experiences.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and flexibility built into our day.
- We live by our cultural values: TACOS - Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy.
- We hire the best with the intention of developing and promoting within. Our interview process is held at a high standard, however our company's success cannot be done without the success of our people.
- We lead from the front on important issues. We have several teams focused on Diversity and Inclusion (MOSAIQ), cancer research (Five For The Fight), WFH (COVID Taskforce), Women in Leadership (WLD), Veterans (QSalute)... the list goes on.
Some of our perks & benefits:
- Hybrid work - we’re returning back to office, however we want to ensure our people are still feeling supported in doing their best work, wherever they are, when they want.
- A comprehensive package consisting of base, bonus, equity and generous benefits. Clear expectations for performance and progression pathways.
- We offer top-of-the-range private health insurance, annual experience bonus, wellness stipend to allow you to focus on yourself and much more.. did we mention the catered lunches (in office) 5 days a week?
- Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP).
Applicants must be legally authorised to work and reside in Australia, without requirement of sponsorship.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details