Workplace Experience Administrator - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Workplace Experience Administrator
- Job Location
- Boston, MA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Workplace Experience Administrator at Acquia’s headquarters in Boston, you will be the face of the office, curating an inclusive and engaged workplace, and responsible for a wide range of onsite requests. You will be able to anticipate challenges before they arise, be reliable and punctual, and have a strong ability to multitask and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Greet visitors, sign for deliveries, and ensure general security compliance
- Plan and execute workplace experience events and programs as required
- Manage the ordering and inventory of food, drink, and general office supplies
- Work with IT to manage the shipping and receiving of computer equipment
- Liaise with building management and facility maintenance personnel
- Coordinate and develop programs and events with the leads of other offices globally
- Participate in various administrative tasks and other special projects as requested
- Ensure a tidy and operational workplace environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – extremely approachable
- Self-motivated problem-solver - take initiative to ensure proactive approach to opportunities and challenges
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Detail-oriented with a flair for coordination
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in the use Google Docs and Sheets
- This is an in-person, Monday-Friday office-based role
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds