Working Student Partner Management EMEA - CelonisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Working Student Partner Management EMEA
- Job Location
- Munich, Germany
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Our Partner Management function is central to our growth strategy as we aim to place Celonis Execution Management System on every consultant’s laptop and maximize the value our clients realize with our technology through our partner ecosystem.
You will be part of the Partner Management Team EMEA, which includes some of our core markets such as Germany, UKI, and BeNeLux but also countries in Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a Working Student in our Partner Management team, you will be supporting the wider team in growing the relevance of our Ecosystem in the market. That includes onboarding and managing new partners, typically small to mid-size consulting companies from countries all over the world, serving as their first point of contact and making sure they are successful on their first steps of the Celonis journey. Part of the role will also be supporting partner events or preparing material for executive presentations from time to time.
That role is vital to our success as you will be the face for the partner and represent Celonis externally.
The work you’ll do:
- Pitch the Celonis technology and partnership to new partners (e.g. through webinars)
- Manage day-to-day activities with partners (Build joint sales pipeline, ensure enablement, serves as a single point of contact for questions).
- Ensure partners complete their onboarding journey successfully
- Prepare and participate in on-site events for partners
- Prepare meetings on C-level with our partners
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business, Business Informatics, or a related field. (Ideally, you just started your Master's studies).
- Have a good understanding of Consulting companies or ideally even first working experience in such an environment
- Enjoying working with people and have the ability to convince others
- A basic understanding of the IT/SaaS market
- Fluent in spoken and written English, any other native language is a big plus (e.g. German, French, Spanish,...)
- 6 months of part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Celonis Headquarters Location
Celonis Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Celonis Founded Year