Web Product Manager, Growth & Experience - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Web Product Manager, Growth & Experience
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager - Customer Experience
A remarkable customer experience is critical to sustained growth and our strategy in becoming the world’s most customer focussed financial technology platform in the payments industry. The candidate for this position brings a wealth of product strategy and customer discovery expertise to scale our business and enhance the value we deliver to our customers.
The Product Manager role is key in maintaining and expanding the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our new web environment Adyen Help. You will play a significant role in delivering a winning product which will highly impact the experience of our users in one of the three main web domains. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in launching and managing successful online, customer facing web products.
What you’ll do
- Build out the product strategy, core positioning, roadmap and planning for the launch of the Adyen Help to deliver a winning product
- Take full ownership internally and externally of the Adyen Help and act as the single point of contact for the main sections (help center, education center, product updates and community)
- Possess over a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, different target audiences, integration and dependencies, experience in financial
- Be the driving force behind proper project tracking and the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand
- Monitor site and operational analytics and use data to measure the success of existing content and identify areas of improvement which can be translated into actionable outcomes
- Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure and product. Be able to create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience with product or project development experience with the right balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
- Passionate about on-going learning, especially in regards to industry best practice and new
- technological opportunities that can be applied in your role
- Experience working with web technologies, common programming languages, SSO or OAuth is a definite plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds