Web Designer - Gurgaon - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Web Designer - Gurgaon
- Job Location
- Gurgaon, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
DISCO is rapidly growing and we are looking for an exceptional Web Designer to join our digital marketing team. This role would suit a passionate, motivated and creative individual who is excited to be part of a hyper growth organization and ready to make an immediate impact. This is an amazing opportunity to help DISCO raise the bar in the legal technology domain.
The web designer role is an integral member of DISCO’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for conceptualizing designs which bring our brand to life across our various web sites and digital platforms.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences.The right candidate for this position is a visual storyteller with an eye for clean and artful web design who can translate our brand story into engaging user journeys that educate and convert website visitors. This role will report to the Director of Web Experience
What You'll Do
- Conceptualize designs for our website and other digital properties
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create eye-catching content in the form of static, gif, and/or mp4 animations.
- Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience designing responsive B2B websites
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for Web design and UX principles
- Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to translate a brand narrative into a web experience
- Experience in interaction design, usability, and information architecture, mobile development
- Solid understanding of digital production workflows, from wireframing and stylistic conception to preparation and markup of design files to ensure easy and clear translation of the design into responsive layouts.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard design tools, including Figma and prototyping tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset
- Able to think outside the box and with a problem-solving mindset
Even Better If You Have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with ticket management and collaboration tools such as Asana
- Have experience working at a SaaS software platform, legal technology or high growth technology company ($100M+ revenue, 50% YoY growth)
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year