VP Product, Onboarding and Compliance Services - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- VP Product, Onboarding and Compliance Services
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
VP Product, Onboarding and Compliance Services
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
VP, Onboarding and Compliance Services
Adyen is looking for a passionate professional to help scale its Onboarding and Compliance products and services. Your team will drive the strategy, productisation and development of Adyen’s compliance and risk capabilities, including Customer Onboarding, KYC / Customer Risk Reviews, AML, Tax, Contracting and Invoicing. Our customers are the fastest growing, global companies in the world, and need to keep pace with this highly regulated and fast changing environment. They need guidance and tooling to balance a frictionless user experience with regulatory and financial exposure mitigation. You will build, expand and optimise our Onboarding and Compliance services with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, and ensure Adyen’s customers gain measurable benefits from the products we build.
What you'll do:
- Own the Onboarding and Compliance product strategy and roadmap, including stakeholder coordination, balancing internal and external product requirements, development and prioritisation assessment, and creating a Compliance-as-a-Service offering for our customers
- Lead and grow the product team responsible for building Adyen’s customer facing Onboarding and Compliance products as well as internal tooling and automation for operations / compliance teams
- Serve as the point of contact across Adyen product teams and cross functional stakeholders such as legal, compliance, operations and data
- Balance the changing global regulatory requirements, with customer needs while partnering with Product, Engineering, and fellow leaders to help chart a path that ensures that Adyen delivers on our corporate priorities while reinforcing our culture of compliance
- Partner with commercial teams on product and geographic expansion initiatives, enabling Adyen’s growth while mitigating risk
- Serve as a thought guidance for supporting and driving innovative, technology-focused compliance solutions together with regulators and financial partners
Who you are:
- 12+ years of experience in product at a high growth company, including at least 4 years guiding and mentoring a global product team
- Leadership - you have directly managed multiple teams and you also have significant experience in scaling a product organisation in a large, global company as a management lead.
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board to support level
- Proven record - you have owned and managed large, complex product areas and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence
- Data-informed - you can guide data science/engineering teams with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds