VP, Customer Service (Remote) - LoyalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- VP, Customer Service (Remote)
- Job Location
- Anywhere in the US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
The VP, Customer Service is responsible for bringing a strategic vision, operational excellence and innovation to the customer teams which include implementation, training, and technical support. A successful VP, Customer Service will lead a team of high-performing individuals focused on service delivery and responsible for implementations, technical integrations, support services and reporting. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the VP, Customer Service is someone who has a strong understanding of software solutions and the skills and experience to create measurable, improved outcomes for Loyal and our customers.Responsibilities
- Architect the services team to fully adopt industry standards and best-practices to achieve operational efficiency to support an ambitious growth plan.
- Develop and manage scalable best-in-class processes to support rapid growth across multiple products and platforms.
- Design and implement processes, systems and structures necessary to consistently deliver high-quality customer results.
- Establish and communicate the KPIs and measurements across the services organization that drive continued improvement at all levels.
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of services and performance by creating and monitoring standard, custom, and benchmark reports for all customers.
- Identify gaps across the service organization and present solutions to align with organizational goals and metrics.
- Establish service standards across the team and existing product deployment and responsible for the execution of all managed services commitments.
- Responsible for ensuring the support team is structured in a way that maximizes availability for customers.
- Responsible for creation, management and oversight of all SLAs. Provide guidance for standardized recommendations and best practices for each product.
- Provide oversight for the implementation process and act as a point of escalation during integrations.
- Responsible for the management of the support ticketing tool and support processes.
- Partner with the leadership team and participate in the leadership and execution of key cross-organizational initiatives, processes, etc.
- Act as an advocate to customers and proactively work to address needs/issues cross-functionally.
- Drive growth of team members, productivity and retention through improved training and education programs, performance management, and other initiatives that drive a highly inclusive and supportive culture yielding outstanding results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience required in healthcare IT services including SaaS solutions, with proven experience as a senior technical operations leader and/or other relevant roles.
- 10+ years of experience preferred working in a SaaS software environment tech stack delivering services and customer-facing roles.
- Extensive experience in process optimization and transforming processes to meaningfully change outcomes.
- Strong skills in Data Analytics to critically assess process gaps including data ingestion, quality assurance, engineering, and other processes.
- Deep expertise in building teams, scalable processes, and metrics-based management to achieve organizational and departmental goals.
#LI-REMOTEWe know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.Loyal to our employeesWe are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Loyal Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Loyal Founded Year
Loyal Total Amount Raised
Loyal Funding RoundsView funding details