Vendor Operations Lead - FoundView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Vendor Operations Lead
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found's unique approach incorporates resources and tools for behavior changes, a digital app with guided programming, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
Found is searching for a Vendor Operations Lead to lead vendor procurement and management for critical components of care delivery including pharmacy & fulfillment, provider credentialing, and lab work. The role is critical in developing and maintaining vendor partnerships to ensure excellent member service, medication availability, and clinical safety.
Reporting to the VP of Marketplace & Service, this leader will balance strategic planning, operational management, and cross-functional collaboration to deliver solutions that enhance member satisfaction and profitability. This position is tailored for a data-driven problem-solver who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels, driving continuous improvement and making a meaningful impact on human lives at scale.
The ideal candidate will bring analytical skills, operational expertise, and the drive to make a meaningful impact on human lives at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Lead vendor procurement: Partner with operations teams to assess vendor requirements, drive the search, decision, and integration process for approved vendors.
- Manage vendor relationships: Establish rapport and cadences with third-party vendors to monitor performance and maintain accountability.
- Optimize Rx supply chain: Build and maintain a vendor-led Rx supply chain to provide exceptional delivery times, medication access, and pharmaceutical resilience for members, while striving for cost efficiency.
- Develop the strategy: Develop a strategic plan, roadmap, and adapt as new information arises, stay knowledgeable on industry trends to make informed decisions
- Drive results: Ensure alignment on operational and financial KPIs, set ambitious targets, and take ownership in achieving them.
- Triage issues: Quickly resolve operational issues, utilizing your discretion to assess the severity and communicate/escalate as needed.
- Leverage data: Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends, prioritize opportunities, and make informed decisions; adhere to the philosophy that "everyone is an analyst" and partner with the central analytics team as necessary to drive results."
- Champion the function: Be a vocal advocate for vendor operations, informing and influencing strategic decisions, sharing updates, and communicating blockers
- Partner cross-functionally: Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with teams such as finance, support, clinical ops, product, analytics, etc.
What You Have
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in areas such as vendor management, supply chain management, fulfillment operations, retail strategy & operations, or consulting; experience in pharmacy operations or broader healthcare supply chain is a strong plus
- Background in fast-paced, high-growth environments, such as early-stage startups or new business units
- Financial literacy with a strong understanding of P&Ls
- Strong analytical background and data-driven approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively between vendors, partners, and internal teams to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, with a talent for conveying complex problems, processes, and plans in a concise manner
- Action-oriented mindset, with a bias towards using the 80/20 rule
- A hunger for responsibility and a hands-on approach; as an individual contributor in 2023, this role requires a proactive and diligent individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Experience managing P&L COGS
- SQL proficiency
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Remote - first culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.
Found Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Found Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Found Founded Year
Found Total Amount Raised
Found Funding RoundsView funding details