Vendor Configuration Coordinator - Synapse HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Vendor Configuration Coordinator
- Job Location
- Job Description
Synapse Health | Who We Are
With the collective efforts of our epic team members, we’re trailblazing a new path in the DME industry. Synapse Health was founded in 2016 with a goal to fix the fractured DME ecosystem and completely transform the industry. Built on decades of industry and leadership experience, we’ve launched tech-based solutions that eliminate age-old DME headaches, resulting in a seamless experience for all. We are proud to offer work that matters, on a mission that matters.
What We Need
We are looking for a Vendor Configuration Coordinator that will manage configuration needs by gathering customer scope of services information from internal stakeholders to create a timeline and plan for onboarding vendors offering DMEPOS into our curated network. This individual will escalate concerns as necessary along with assisting the Implementation Manager with timeline for successful deployment. This person should expect to meet with Configuration team members on a regular basis to review priorities, cases and provide support and direction, as necessary, while assisting & performing other duties as assigned or apparent. On an ongoing basis, the environment is fluid and has tasks of varying priority. You will drive the team’s effectiveness by orienting, collaborating, training, coaching and delegating amongst your peers.
What You Will Do
- Provides data entry and quality assurance review on DMEPOS equipment catalog, reviewing items offered and coordinating HCPCS to support accurate invoicing.
- Uploads supplier information into company platform and coordinates payor information, geographical coverage areas and notates any exceptions for internal references.
- Manages vendor agreement expectations for configuration and successful setup of vendor accounts for order processing. Routinely maintains vendor price sheet management and internal files used by stakeholders.
- Implements network vendors and suppliers into the Synapse Health supplier platform. This includes conducting activities including verification of onboarding information. Will support the vendor implementation team on best practices, training and troubleshooting.
- May schedule calls for establishing key points of contact while transmitting information surrounding timelines and what to expect to support a successful implementation & recruitment activity.
- Provides support for the Implementation team, executing project plans. Understands current vendor processes and potential risks. Works daily with internal stakeholders relaying information, escalating any concerns as appropriate.
- Transmits details to internal stakeholders, aligning details of the implementation. Continuously communicates and keeps all parties up to date on relevant details. This includes progress updates.
- Requests additional network management team support when/if any obstacles prevent timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Consistently takes precautions to ensure that confidential information is protected as defined by company standards. Protects company’s intellectual property and the privacy of customers’ data.
- Communicates with the Vendor Implementation Manager on the status of assigned tasks required to complete current initiatives.
- Accepts and performs other related departmental duties and responsibilities as assigned or apparent.
- This position does not have supervisory or managerial responsibilities.
What You Have
At Synapse Health we’ve intentionally built a culture of kindness, collaboration, and creativity, and we consider those qualities to be table stakes for any new team member. Additional requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred in Business Administration or related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, with specific interest in Microsoft Excel. Ability to learn department-specific software systems along with a working knowledge of a PC, communications software and web-based tools.
- Experience in healthcare in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is required: at least two (2) years' experience preferred.
- Experience in which the incumbent has been engaged in identifying and understanding the customers’ needs, providing solutions and presenting recommendations strongly desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and techniques to perform the work described above required. A minimum of two (2) years' experience coordinating and/or managing projects preferred.
- Customer service and/or account management experience ideal.
- Demonstrate organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Medicare experience a plus.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel: filtering and sorting data, use of shortcuts, and pivot table creation. Understanding of formula functions is preferred.
- Above average presentation and interpersonal skills are preferred to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present information to vendors, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to manage projects as described above is required.
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to your role. Flexibility and adapting to changing processes, system applications and priorities is imperative.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and follow standard operating procedures about patient data to ensure compliance with HIPAA is required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment.
What Sets You Apart
- Responds promptly to patient, vendor and internal stakeholder needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting and remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- The ability to act professionally and prioritize with competing priorities is essential.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Can work independently with a moderate level of autonomy when completing tasks.
- Undertakes self-development activities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
What Sets Us Apart
It’s no secret that most of us work to provide for ourselves and those we love, but just because we have to work, doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it. In fact, at Synapse Health, we insist on it! We want our team members to thrive personally and professionally, which is why our benefits include:
- Professional growth opportunities with compelling career paths
- Healthy work-life balance culture with paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time team members
- 401K savings plan with employer contribution match
Synapse Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Synapse Health Headquarters Location
Synapse Health Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Synapse Health Founded Year
Synapse Health Total Amount Raised
Synapse Health Funding RoundsView funding details