UX Design Leader - SimpplrView Company Profile
- Job Title
- UX Design Leader
- Job Location
- Hybrid - Redwood City, CA, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Simpplr is looking for a UX Design leader who excels at leading a team of passionate and user-centric product designers and user researchers to help design the future of work. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise the bar for our ‘Simplicity’ value for every user interaction with the product, deliver innovative experiences to delight our users and lead customers in excelling in the way their companies engage and connect with their employees.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
As a UX Design leader, you will use your expertise in both user research and interaction design to shape the direction of web and mobile experiences while leading and coaching a team of Product Designers and User Researchers. You’ll be working closely with product managers and engineers – together to build market-leading products in their respective categories. You will personally set a high standard for results and impact for yourself and the team.
- Leadership: You will be responsible for leading a team of designers, and user experience researchers providing mentorship, and fostering a collaborative, supportive, and high-performance team culture. You will be a ‘player/coach’ leader - getting hands-on and leading from the front.
- UX Strategy: You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive UX strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives.
- Design Thinking: You will be an expert in the design thinking process and apply it to create user-centered solutions that solve complex problems.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: You will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, including product managers, developers, pre-sales, customer success managers, and functional leaders, to ensure that the design solutions align with business objectives.
- Continuous Improvement: You will be responsible for continuously improving the design process and delivering high-quality design solutions that meet user needs and business objectives based on strong quantitative and qualitative feedback loops.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience in UX/UI Design, Digital Media Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or other design fields
- 15+ years of overall design experience, with 8+ years directly managing a team of designers and user researchers. Prior UI engineering experience and hands-on coding experience will be plus.
- Experience building and managing teams over time through hiring, growing, and retaining high-performers
- Experience articulating and incorporating accessibility requirements into user experience and interaction designs and specifications
- Ability to lead through rapidly evolving, complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal teams
- A deep understanding of design, usability, and research best practices; You have mastery of driving a user-centered product design process and creating a design-led culture at a global scale
- Ability to flex between design strategy, design planning, and execution
- Experience designing complex, data-intensive applications for iOS and Android
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.
Simpplr Headquarters Location
Redwood City, CA
Simpplr Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Simpplr Founded Year
Simpplr Total Amount Raised
Simpplr Funding RoundsView funding details