US Brand Marketing Director - CASETiFYView Company Profile
- Job Title
- US Brand Marketing Director
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Purpose of Position
- Heyy! We’re CASETiFY, one of the leading global lifestyle brands known for our customizable tech accessories that champion self-expression. Since our launch in 2011, we have grown to be the most popular tech accessories company in the world (*most searched tech brand on Google as of July, 2022).
- We are a privately held company and have raised a Series A round at a valuation close to USD 1B in 2021.
- CASETiFY is an international company that cares about culture and diversity. Our group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo and Seoul and our team comes from 20+ nationalities.
- We stand up for what we believe in by supporting causes that matter to us and our global community, including but not limited to gender equality, awareness of minority groups and sustainability.
- We started to be a DTC company but have expanded our footprints into retail. Currently, we have 17 direct retail stores globally and counting.
- With our accelerating growth in the US, we are hiring a Director of Brand Marketing to lead go-to-market and product marketing strategy for the market. As part of the regional leadership, the role will be expected to scale the US marketing team to effectively support company objectives and create a compelling, impactful and relevant brand and product marketing strategy that elevates CASETiFY in the US. Directly report to the General Manager (US), he/she will actively participate in global marketing discussions and recommend collaborative marketing programs with other regions to ensure a consistent brand voice. The ideal candidate should be a strong brand marketer with success in building communities of customers for world-class category-defining brands.
- Drive brand & product marketing messaging for both online and offline to increase brand fame and sales growth
- Establish marketing strategy for media, campaigns & events execution, partnerships and brand & product storytelling
- Grow, lead and develop a regional marketing team including but not limited to Marketing, PR & Communications, Influencer and Social Media
- Lead execution alongside regional business development and growth team to support the US marketing campaign initiatives of new and evergreen products, Co-Lab, partnerships and brand campaigns
- Own the US marketing calendar, resolving priorities from internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely launch
- Define market segmentation and positioning through understanding of market size, target personas, competitors, trends, and events.
- Design and coordinate production of all media and printed content for US-driven campaigns, paid media and all website, print, online / offline PR and communications
- Oversee PR and social initiatives to increase media share, brand and community engagement
- Work closely with PR firms, agencies and partners on awards, press releases, syndication and more to boost brand fame
- Setup online / offline events across multi-channels including but not limited to podcast interviews, videos, hosted LIVE cast, pop-up events and activations to increase engagement
- Collaborate with E-Com and Growth on all landing page execution management, blog content delivery for keyword & click optimization
- Report and analyze key marketing performance metrics on spend, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing / Communications and understanding Finance
- Displays a deep understanding of branding and the e-commerce landscape for the US market
- Skilled in multi-channel marketing (retail, influencer, digital, social media, advertising)
- Obsessed with digging deep into insights and analyzing data to make informed decisions
- Excellent storytelling on behalf of both the brand and our partner community
- Exceptional leadership skills, working closely and inspiring a cross-functional global team in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and creative with the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect strategy
- Aesthetic sense, Understand Gen Z
- Innovative and growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
CASETiFY Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
CASETiFY Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
CASETiFY Founded Year