UI/UX Designer - LendtableView Company Profile
- Job Title
- UI/UX Designer
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Now more than ever, creative solutions are needed to help all Americans to better save and invest their money. Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. Lendtable is leading a new path forward to help American workers get the most out of their paycheck and employee benefits. With workers leaving billions of dollars in free money on the table from benefits like 401(k) matching, Lendtable helps employees take advantage of their retirement benefits. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for a part-time UI/UX Designer that is comfortable taking a high degree of ownership in their work. Beyond a strong background as a designer, a successful candidate will have experience handling user interface designs and creating high fidelity mockups. The candidate should thrive in working on unstructured problems and have the communication and organizational experience to build scalable design processes. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.
- Design high-fidelity visual comps and design communication/specs or prototypes to convey design vision.
- Drive user experience of product/features from conception to launch in partnership with product, engineering, marketing, and content.
- Complete design tickets submitted through Asana by cross functional contributors.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of products.
- Place a high focus on UI/UX and responsive designs.
- 1-5 years of UI/UX design experience
- Proficient with a wide arsenal of design software packages and tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience creating functional prototypes (using HTML, CSS, etc) and working closely with product management and dev teams to implement your design solutions
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a design or engineering related field
- Excellent organization and execution skills - ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and projects, document progress, identify blockers, and be proactive
- Experience working on fintech product design
- Experience working in top-tier startups and tech companies as a product designer
- Ability to build component libraries
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- Experience assimilating customer feedback received through user research, user feedback, user testing, etc.
- US based (Pacific Timezone)
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, is strong at identifying the root cause of problems, rather than just superficial trends.
Lendtable Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Lendtable Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Lendtable Founded Year
Lendtable Total Amount Raised
Lendtable Funding RoundsView funding details