Treasury Partnership Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Treasury Partnership Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Treasury Partnership Specialist
We are looking for a person who is passionate about finance and technology, including managing bank relationships, and technical connections between banks. You are looking for the next step in your career. You will be joining the Treasury Partnerships team within our Merchant Finance and Treasury team. The team is responsible for managing Adyen’s global banking relationships and assisting with managing Adyen’s operational risks. Within the team you will be working on supporting Adyen’s global expansion, bank routing optimization projects, utilizing our European banking license while keeping our payment processing platform fast and robust.
We are looking for someone that has experience with working on and/or managing payment/ finance projects and is familiar with subjects such as correspondent banking, clearing and settlement, bank messaging, payment infrastructure and reconciliation.
What you’ll do
- You will also be challenged to optimize and further rollout our global banking and messaging with external banking partners as well as the central bank and clearing houses.
- Take responsibility for the daily management of our banking relationships. This involves day to day questions, managing RfP processes, pricing negotiation and scoping technical projects.
- Work closely together with multiple teams within Adyen, as well as external partners on bank/treasury related projects. By working on these projects, you can really improve Adyen’s offering.
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years (or more) work experience in payments and are familiar with correspondent banking and clearing & settlement.
- You are analytically strong and not afraid to take a deep dive into unexplored topics.
- You are able to speak your mind and put your own ideas to work, from day one. If you have an idea and want to run with it, we are here to support you to shape your own career.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and want to work in a rapidly changing industry.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details