Trainer, Learning & Development Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Trainer, Learning & Development Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer and learning specialist who excels when designing and delivering creative learning experiences?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and you aren’t afraid to ask why we do certain things, take ownership of challenges, and roll up your sleeves to help get things off the ground?
In this role you are part of the Learning & Development team within Human Resources. As a Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist you will work closely with your direct colleagues and the business to create and facilitate global training programs.
What you'll do:
- (Co)facilitate training - across cultures and timezones - for our employees on topics like; leadership, team effectiveness, DE&I, career development, communication, personal development etc;
- Map out training plans and schedules, design and develop training materials for the entire business;
- Optimise our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay relevant, interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc);
- Develop and provide train the trainer sessions;
- Design new (blended) training programs based on business needs;
- Drive diverse projects that enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities on a specific topic;
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions.
Who you are:
- You are a strong collaborator - you easily built networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact
At least 3 years experience facilitating and engaging big groups;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven experience building trainings and/or workshops;
- You have strong organizational skills - you know how to manage big projects and you easily reach deadlines and milestones and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds