Technical Writer - Nobl9View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Writer
- Job Location
- Poland (remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a Technical Writer who’ll join our Team in Poland (Poznan) with 50 people on board. You will work hand in hand with our current Technical Writer who works with us remotely from Cracow.
Salary range for this position: 10 000 - 15 000 PLN net (B2B) / 8 300 - 12 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
In this role you will:
- Work with Product, Partnership, and Engineering Teams to turn technical discussions into compelling written content
- Write easy-to-understand, user guides, high-level concept guides, API documentation, and other online technical content
- Work closely with our UX Team to create and improve UI microcopy (in-app instructions, modals, errors, tooltips) and user messaging in Nobl9 CLI tool
- Produce high-quality documentation targeted at a technical audience (our target audience are mainly DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers)
- Create tutorials to help end-users use our solutions
- Analyze existing and yet-to-be-written content with the view to identifying room for improvement
Here are the qualities we are looking for:
- Proven working experience in writing software documentation (please, do send us a portfolio featuring your best technical writing pieces)
- Native-level written English
- Experience working in the IT industry and a deep understanding of the software development process
- Excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into clear content
- Outstanding communication skills in both Polish and English (the role requires close interaction with our teams located both in Poland and across the ocean)
- Team player skills
- Nice-to-have: UX writing certificate
- Good command of GitHub and any popular code editor (e.g., Visual Studio Code)
- Good knowledge of Markdown (we write our documentation mostly in Markdown)
- Good understanding of basic coding concepts and tools (e.g., functions, variables, data types, loops)
What we think you’ll like:
- Becoming a part of the team working on a product that makes a difference: an innovative Service Level Objectives platform (#SLOs)
- Thoughtful onboarding process during which you’ll get familiar with our internal processes, the way we work on our product, and the domain knowledge (#SRE, #SLO)
- Guidance and mentoring by our amazing Technical Writer (your #Buddy-to-be) and Product and Engineering Managers who’ll be more than happy to help you feel at home
- Working in a friendly non-corporate atmosphere that prioritizes flexibility and autonomy over stiff procedures and fixed hierarchy
- Opportunity to hone your skills daily as Site Reliability Engineering (#SRE) is still gaining traction and there is so much more to learn about it
- Hybrid or fully remote working model
- Private health insurance
- Sports card
- Cozy and comfortable working space in the center of Poznań (Nowy Rynek) - if you feel like working stationary.
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Nobl9 Headquarters Location
Nobl9 Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Nobl9 Founded Year
Nobl9 Total Amount Raised
Nobl9 Funding RoundsView funding details