Technical Support Specialist, Product - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist, Product
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Technical Support Specialist, Product
Adyen is looking for a Technical Support Specialist in Singapore to strengthen our growth in South-East Asia. The cool thing is that you're directly working with our amazing merchants and their technical teams. Changes you make for them directly impact their ability to take payments and further grow their – and our own – business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different internal teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development. No prior Payment or Fintech experience needed.
What you'll do
- Provide our customers all the help and instruments they need to take payments anywhere throughout the world successfully
- Be a key source of knowledge on specific Adyen products and APIs, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Support merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems and create the best possible merchant experience
- You enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams within the organisation such as product, development, implementations and on-call - platform monitoring teams.
- Serve as a feedback loop for the support organisation, gathering merchant's feedback, evaluating their needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel
- Helps scale Adyen Global Offerings by maintaining documentation and other relevant materials as reference for both internal and external usage
Who you are
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants
- You have an affinity for or a strong interest in technical processes
- You make quick, informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity, and internal and external requests
- You're creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities, and quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with many varied technical requests
- You take personal responsibility for tasks, and you enjoy working independently
- You're proactive and use your initiative
- You can integrate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent relationship skills, culturally aware, adjust your communication style to audiences)
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds