Technical Support Specialist, NextGen - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist, NextGen
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Technical Support Specialist, NextGen
Working as a Technical Support Specialist, NextGen at Adyen provides you with the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals, assist some of the brightest merchant brands and accelerate your growth in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. In a scale-up environment that operates globally, the opportunities are almost limitless. You are strongly encouraged to be yourself, focus on your strengths, have fun and dictate your own career path.
What you’ll do
- Provide our customers all the help and instruments that they need in order for them to successfully take payments anywhere throughout the world.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Support merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems and create the best possible merchant experience.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices, and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Serving as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Cross functional collaboration - you will work with different teams within our organisation to meet the needs of our business as well as that of our merchants. Additionally, you will engage with prospective merchants who are interested in our service(s).
Who you are
- You are a local or PR who has just graduated or has less than 6 months of work experience.
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants and troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools and email.
- You have affinity for or a strong interest in technical processes.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- You are able to or have a keen interest in writing scripts. For example: SQL, PHP, python or Java code.
- You're an independent team-player who takes personal responsibility for tasks.
- You have the ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent relationship skills, culturally aware, and adjust your communication style to audiences).
- Additionally, we are interested in your educational background or work portfolio, internships, and international experience. A degree in a technical field may be an asset. However, we believe diverse skills, viewpoints, and backgrounds make us stronger.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds