Technical Support Specialist - MutinyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote - United States / Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional support specialist to join as the second hire on our customer support team. This is a highly unique role that sits at the center of customer success, engineering, and product. The Technical Support Specialist will help customers implement more advanced experiences in Mutiny, answer technical questions, and partner with our CX and Engineering/Product teams to help us build a better product.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues, working closely with product and engineering.
- Partner with Customer Growth Strategists to identify the most common questions from customers, and write informative and engaging help docs to scale our support.
What you bring:
- 2-3 years of experience working with customers in website technical support, or in a technical web analytics role.
- Experience or interest in B2B marketing, optimization, personalization.
- A strong collaborator and communicator that virtually everyone loves to work with.
- Next-level project management and prioritization skills. Can stay organized and effectively prioritize the most important and urgent problems that need to be solved, while keeping the train moving on everything else.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
The three most important things:
- Strong communication and technical know-how: You act as a bridge between folks with and without technical ability. You are a strong written and verbal communicator with engineers, marketers, and everyone in between.
- You love a good system: You will be team member #2 on the Support team, and we have a lot of systems to build :) You aren’t afraid to jump into an ambiguous system and bring order to chaos.
- Collaborates well cross-functionally: You understand and empathize with cross-functional partners. You work with CX to understand customer issues and help your CX partners uplevel their own technical skills. You also know how to be a good partner to engineering and product by troubleshooting as much as you can on your own, and learning from every ticket that is submitted (for yourself as well as institutionally for the team).
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $95,000-$105,000.
Mutiny Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Mutiny Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Mutiny Founded Year
Mutiny Total Amount Raised
Mutiny Funding RoundsView funding details