Technical Support Specialist 3 - BehavoxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist 3
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for Ticket and Alert management along with internal communication and proactive troubleshooting (e.g. escalations and follow-ups). Furthermore, you'll gain valuable exposure into troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
This is a chance to expand your technical skills and to work with a smart and dedicated community of leaders to contribute to a multiple-award winning technology at the cutting edge of applied AI/ML.
This is a unique opportunity for:
1. Learning how to operate and troubleshoot complex distributed systems
2. Working with some of the biggest financial Organizations
3. Potential career advancement into the Data Science, DevOps, Development, QA teams
What You'll Bring
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- 3-5 years of technical experience in an application support role, peferrably with SAAS organization
- 2+ years experience with CRMs (Zendesk, Jira Service Management) and effective support processes
- Developed skills in time and priorities management, attention to detail and great communication in a challenging setting
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the developed ability to infer from previous experience and demonstrate curiosity
What You'll Do
- Adhere to specified and evolving processes and improve them, whilst paying exceptional attention to details
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and confidently guide customers through both products and processes
- Complete allocated service tickets and tasks adhering to timelines and enhancing Customer Service standards
- Communicate complex ideas with confidence and humility, whilst leading and inspiring teams during busy periods
- Adapt rapidly to new situations and be a role model in what an excellent work ethic looks like for all team members
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include great health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers.
Behavox Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Behavox Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Behavox Founded Year
Behavox Total Amount Raised
Behavox Funding RoundsView funding details