Technical Support Engineer - DudaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Support Engineer
- Job Location
- Philippines - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
Do you measure your success by the success of your customers? At Duda (www.duda.co), we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing, and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers.
We seek a Technical Support Engineer who will provide advanced technical support to our growing web designers and professional customer base. As part of our Customer Success team, you will also help drive product adoption, share best practices, and implement growth and optimization strategies to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via chat, phone, and email
- Take technical escalations and coordinate solutions with your peers
- Evangelize Duda’s product features and assist customers in the adoption of Duda’s products to help them build long-term success
- Engage each account to ensure that every Duda functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Duda subscription
- Proactively find ways to upskill, train, and build new processes and efficiencies for the betterment of the entire support team
- Advocate for customers’ needs and contribute to our growing knowledge base of articles and videos
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (Sales, Product, QA, Account Management) to advocate for Duda’s wide variety of customers
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of experience providing exceptional customer support in a SaaS or technical software company
- Technical curiosity and relentlessness to figure out how things work
- Empathy towards customer’s issues and confidence in your ability to drive them to success
- Customer-oriented mindset: You "own" the customer's problems and are able to solve inquiries effectively and efficiently
Please note:This position requires flexible working hours, as you will be expected to work weekends and nights as part of the regular schedule. Our Duda team operates 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service for our customers/clients. Adapting to changing schedules and contributing effectively during these times is essential.
*Please submit an English version of your resume when applying. Please note that all interviews will be done in English.
Want to learn more about Duda? Check us out here!
Duda Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Duda Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Duda Founded Year
Duda Total Amount Raised
Duda Funding RoundsView funding details