Technical Services Project Manager - Pax8View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Services Project Manager
- Job Location
- Global HQ - United States
- Job Description
- Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Technical Services Project Manager (TSPM) drives technical initiatives across the organization. They focus on project process and procedure implementation, review, and improvement. The Project Manager aligns and refines requirements for projects which require technical resources from Internal IT teams. They communicate professionally across the organization managing stakeholders and assisting in identifying dependencies, roadblocks, and constraints. The Project Manager is responsible for project delivery, ensuring projects are delivered on time achieving measurable success, and are aligned with our organization's strategic direction. They continually develop improvements and feedback into our processes and procedures.
- Manages the Lifecycle of Projects through Design, Analysis, Road Mapping, Development, Review, and Implementation. Tracks and reports on projects as they progress. Guides continual incremental and iterative evolution of persistent projects
- Effectively manages communications ensuring all stakeholders and team members understand the project, scope, plans, and tasks. Identifies project delivery risks and blockers, and coordinates efforts to remediate them
- Measures work efficiency by recognizing the return on investment (ROI) and managing cost control
- Provides weekly/monthly project forecasting and reporting to leadership for purposes of capacity planning, revenue forecasting, project planning, and process optimization
- Collaborates with the project management team for regular review and improvement and is accountable for the project management framework, processes, and procedures
- Drives own personal development and performance improvements by participating in learning paths on Elev8, taking part in Pax8 Learning & Development programs, receiving peer or manager coaching, taking on stretch projects, and on-the-job training
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years of experience in project, product, and/or program management roles
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean) and how/when used
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Proficient with MS Office and using project management tools and ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Wrike, Jira, or Trello)
- Data analysis skills with the ability to quantify performance and project results, analyzing budgets and ROI.
- Cost control management through efficient resource allocation
- Strong Time Management Skills: able to plan, prioritize and align commitments with organizational goals.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills with both internal and external teams
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Sharp, disciplined, self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project
- Quick learner, able to adopt new tools and data models
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $83,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-CL1 #BI-Remote #DICE-C*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Pax8 Headquarters Location
Greenwood Village, CO
Pax8 Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Pax8 Founded Year
Pax8 Total Amount Raised
Pax8 Funding RoundsView funding details