Technical Recruiter, Vaco Montreal - VacoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter, Vaco Montreal
- Job Location
- Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Salary: Competitive base plus uncapped commission
Reporting to: Managing Partner
Welcome to Vaco – an uncommon company with an empowered culture. At Vaco, we welcome talented malcontents seeking a collaborative environment where creative freedom rings.
If you are feeling trapped in your current J-O-B, we invite you to explore the career of a lifetime with us. Since 2002, we have grown to over $1B in annual revenue and more than 40 locations. And with no plans of slowing down anytime soon, we are seeking big thinkers to lead us into the future.
If you are looking for a conservative, bureaucratic corporation, Vaco may not be the place for you. If, however, you are a lifetime learner who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, read on!
Working as a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Leverage the power of the strongest brand in the finance, accounting and technology staffing and recruitment industry, managed services & offshore workforce to place top-quality professionals in a wide variety of roles
- Full cycle of recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting to hiring managers, negotiating offers and assisting with onboarding
- Establish a network of passive candidates within the Technology industries including cold-calling and sourcing through social media
- Establish a pipeline of candidates for open roles with regular communication
- Provide qualified candidates in a timely manner to fill job orders from the Client Services team
- You are a confident, self-motivated, smart, witty, honest, competitive team player who brings a large amount of enthusiasm and energy to the workplace
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration or Information Technology
- 1-5 years of IT and/or B2B sales experience or previous recruiting experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to sell and develop business through relationship building
- Strong time management and organization skills are needed to meet daily and weekly metrics
- Bring your A game. You’ll need a positive attitude, motivation and a competitive edge to complement a top performing team
- An energetic, positive and persistent self-starter who thrives on maintaining high levels of phone activity and seeing those efforts rewarded. If you're not driven to "always raising the bar" this isn't the right opportunity for you
Why work for Vaco?
Vaco is a private equity-backed global talent & solutions firm that is:
- Ranked as the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every year since 2007
- Named to Forbes 2018 & 2019 list of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
Not only will you play a key role in improving someone's life by matching them with a better job, you will also be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive compensation package (base salary plus uncapped commission)
- Company-paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance)
- Supported by best-in-class training and development programs
- A structured career path that outlines your development and milestones for advancement
- Annual five-star vacations (we call it “Vatopia”) for meeting top tier performance goals.
Don’t take our word for it…ask any one of our current employees what it’s like to work for the premier recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Montreal Area!
California residents may also access Vaco’s HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.
Vaco Headquarters Location
Walnut Creek, CA
Vaco Company Size
Between 2 - 10 employees