Technical Recruiter - FlexportView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter
- Job Location
- Bellevue, WA; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Build the Technology team to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,500+ Flexporters across 18 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting team is focused on building the talent to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
Our Technology team is driving Flexport’s future, and as a Technical Recruiter you will enable that growth through attracting and hiring stellar technical talent across North America. You’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to grow Flexport’s Technology teams year over year. You will build trust with technologists and leaders effortlessly, are opinionated about recruiting programs, and, most of all, excited about Flexport’s opportunity to modernize one of the largest untapped opportunities on the planet.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. We’re a small but mighty team and are committed to big results. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and is unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to future success.
- Enhance Flexport’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Serve as a Recruiting Partner for one or multiple tech teams (ex. Product Management, Data Science, IT) and recruit full-cycle, from source to hire
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Interface with technical leaders, sharing candidate & pipeline data to drive improvements in the recruiting process
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates by driving initiatives across sourcing, branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
You should have:
- 5+ years of professional working experience
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (in-house and/or agency)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- Experience sourcing and closing senior positions.
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions zand people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
Flexport Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Flexport Company Size
Between 1,001 - 5,000 employees
Flexport Founded Year
Flexport Funding Rounds