Technical Recruiter (Contract) - ApptronikView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter (Contract)
- Job Location
- Austin, TX
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Apptronik is building robots for the real world to improve human quality of life and to help solve the ever-increasing labor shortage problem. Our team has been building some of the most advanced robots on the planet for years, dating back to the DARPA Robotics Challenge. We apply our expertise across the full robotics stack to some of the most important and impactful problems our society faces, and expect our products and technology to change the world for the better. We value passion, creativity, and collaboration to help us overcome existing technological barriers in the industry to create truly innovative products.
You will join a team developing a state-of-the-art general-purpose robot designed to operate in human spaces and with human tools. It is designed to work alongside humans, to walk like humans do, and to dexterously manipulate objects with its hands and upper body.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our tiny-but-mighty team of two (one Recruiter, one Coordinator). This person needs full-cycle experience – they have sourced and built their own pipeline of candidates and led them through the hiring process. You may work on technical and non-technical roles, depending on business needs, and will need to work onsite at our office in North Austin. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth startup in the Robotics industry.
**This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of being extended. Must be able to work onsite in Austin, TX.**
- Identify, engage, and build trust-based relationships with top talent, understanding their motivations, requirements, and concerns
- Act as a recruiting subject matter expert and provide outstanding support to our hiring teams
- Develop and execute effective sourcing strategies for a variety of hardware and software positions
- Identify and lead efforts to optimize our tools and processes, as well as ways to improve candidate experience
- Manage candidates in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including job postings, and open position information
- Work with human resources for onboarding, visa requirements, etc.
- Stay up to date on competitors, industry, top talent, and hiring trends
- 5 years of Recruiting experience
- 3 years of full-cycle Recruiting experience for Engineering, or related technical roles
- Success in identifying and hiring top talent in competitive markets
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Proven success in hiring for difficult-to-fill positions, requiring creative sourcing solutions
- Experience building partnerships with hiring managers and other internal stakeholders
- Interest in Sourcing and building your own talent pipeline
- Track-record of successfully sourcing for technical roles in a high-tech, startup environment
- Previous experience as a Technical Sourcer, or a Technical Recruiter with zero sourcing support
- Knowledge of employment and immigration law, strongly preferred
Nice to Have
- Diversity Recruiting experience
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Prior recruiting experience in the robotics space
- Experience filling hardware positions, such as Electrical Engineers
- Exceptional sourcing skills, including expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation, and traditional web sourcing techniques (ex: site x-ray searching, flip searching, location specific searching, targeted community searching, etc.)
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, adaptable
- CHIPC (Curiosity, Humility, Integrity, Passion, Creativity)
*This is a direct hire. Please, no outside Agency solicitations.
Apptronik provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apptronik Headquarters Location
Apptronik Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Apptronik Founded Year
Apptronik Total Amount Raised
Apptronik Funding RoundsView funding details