Technical Program Manager - MergeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Program Manager
- Job Location
- New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Platform and Go-to-Market team leads to ensure projects are executed efficiently and meet deadlines
- Drive new products and features through the development process and serve as a central source of truth for all Platform related projects
- Lead scrum events for our Platform team including weekly sprint planning and daily standups
- Balance and prioritize customer requests and issues with product initiatives
- Manage integration request prioritization
- Contribute to the maturation of tools and processes to simplify delivery execution
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Computer Science background or other technical / quantitative orientation is a plus
- Leadership experience that exemplifies curiosity, compassion, and empathy
- Ability to engage in technical discussion and is passionate about learning new technical concepts
- The cash compensation range for this role is $112,000 - $132,000.
- Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications. In addition to cash compensation, all employees receive an equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
Merge is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Merge Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Merge Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Merge Founded Year
Merge Total Amount Raised
Merge Funding RoundsView funding details