Technical Product Marketing Manager - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
The Technical Product Marketing Manager drives the overall technical product marketing strategy and execution for Netskope cloud security solutions. This role will work closely with stakeholders across product management/marketing, business development, field, channels, and marketing to design, and execute the technical aspects of Netskope’s go-to-market strategy across the portfolio. This includes developing differentiated technical marketing messaging and positioning content, and programs, and enabling our technical sales and channel partners.
This is a strategic role that will have responsibility for working with leadership to develop clear plans and goals and work across the organization to drive business results.
Key responsibilities include
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and leadership for design, execution, and measurement of technical marketing plans
- Create technical messaging and content like white papers, e-books, blogs, demo videos, etc that provide compelling, differentiated value propositions and increase awareness and engagement.
- Develop technical marketing plans, working closely with product marketing, demand generation and digital teams to create an industry-leading customer experience and customer journey, identify and drive key programs and plans that result in greater market reach, pipeline generation and customer acquisition
- Drive regular communication on progress for the technical marketing across the stakeholder teams.
- Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance
- Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource across the Netskope Security Cloud Platform, security services and underlying NewEdge cloud infrastructure in interactions with customers, analysts and press.
- 7 to 12 years of technical marketing, technical product management, pre-sales, solution architect or relevant experience in security
- Experience in cyber security and some of the following areas: SaaS, IaaS/ Public Cloud and infrastructure – including multiple technologies and products: SASE, SSE, SWG, CASB, ZTNA, Data Protection, FWs, VPNs, CSPM/CWPP, or other security technologies
- Experience with understanding cyber security frameworks like Zero Trust, NIST CSF, ISO 27001/27002, SOC2, GDPR, CIS, PCI DSS, MITRE, etc
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- “Get-it-done-right” attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple requirements while remaining agile to market changes.
Education and Travel
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent experience is required
- IaaS Cloud certification is desired (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, extremely complex technical projects – samples of this work are desired
- Travel: 25% +/-
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 1,500 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Total Amount Raised
Netskope Funding RoundsView funding details