Technical Product Manager - REACHView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Product Manager
- Job Location
- Remote (US)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
What is Reach Financial?
Reach Financial is a financial services provider that is helping people outsmart debt for good.
We deliver innovative financial products using modern technology and tools to enable our customers to take control of their debt and demystify their personal finances. Our platform empowers our customers to turn their financial goals into a reality.
Reach Financial launched in 2015 and has helped our customers pay off over $1 billion in debt. We offer debt consolidation loans and personal loans, and together these markets represent a $1.5T opportunity. In time, we will expand beyond these products to offer solutions for a variety of our customers’ personal finance challenges.
About the role:
As a Technical Product Manager, you will own the technical KPIs and functional roadmap for Reach’s underlying operational tech platform, including the integrations layer for and with third-party systems. You’ll be working intimately with our Engineering teams to define, buy, build, and support the right platform technology to empower both peer internal developers of our core applications as well as external developers who will be similarly building off of our APIs.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage our core platform technology and APIs
- Define, measure, monitor, and manage core KPIs and the overall performance of the platform
- Collaborate with Engineering on overall technical architecture, CI/CD strategies, and more
- Manage technical integrations with third-party tech vendors (e.g., Plaid)
- Manage technical integration with third-party affiliate partners
- Define technical roadmap for platform iteration and evolution
What you should have:
- 4+ years of technical product management experience
- 1+ years of technical systems design or architecture experience
- Demonstrable academic or equivalent Computer Science knowledge
- Demonstrable experience managing an API-based business or area of business (e.g., KPIs, P&L, etc.)
- Experience working with AWS technology (e.g., Cloudwatch, SNS, API Gateway, etc.)
- Proficiency with typical API ops tooling (e.g., Postman, Datadog, Cloudwatch, etc.)
- Proficiency in typical agile software development tooling (e.g., Atlassian, Github, Miro, Figma, etc.)
- Experience working in both agile and kanban-based dev environments
- Sense of urgency along with strong organizational skills: a “get it clear then get it done” mentality
Nice to have:
- AWS Certification(s) Salesforce, Snowflake platform experience or certification(s)
- People leadership experience
What is it like working at Reach Financial?
Our culture is built around advancing our teams, and we are dedicated to the success and growth of every team member. We believe in retaining a high-performing workforce and we prioritize diversity, intellectual curiosity, and continued learning. Our generous benefits packages reflect that. We’ve been hard at work perfecting our product for years, and now we’re growing faster than ever before. Our strong foundation and company culture is readily equipped for this growth, and we believe that with the right people, our products will continue to help customers make real changes in their financial lives.
What benefits will you receive?
- Remote First Culture with optional Hybrid opportunities
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, 401k Match Paid Time Off, Paid 12-week Parental Leave
- Disability (short-term, long-term), Employee Assistance Program Spending Accounts (Transit/Parking, Medical, Dependent Care) Insurance Discounts (home, auto, pet)
Reach Financial is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Reach Financial makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
REACH Headquarters Location
REACH Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
REACH Founded Year