Technical Product Manager - MutinyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Product Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - United States / Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Growth is the top priority for every company. Yet the best tools and practices are restricted to a few elite companies who can hire hundreds of engineers and data scientists. Everybody else loses 95% of their money on bad marketing. Mutiny is building a no-code platform that helps companies convert that waste into actual customers and revenue by personalizing experiences based on who is actually viewing.
This problem has not been solved in a decade and we are building an iconic company that will automate growth for every company. That's why Sequoia, YCombinator, and CMOs of companies such as Snowflake and Airbnb invested. Mutiny is beloved by some of the fastest growing companies including Notion, Brex, Carta, Segment, Algolia and Qualtrics. We have quadrupled revenue year-over-year with even more on the horizon!
We are looking for a seasoned product manager to own data and analytics across Mutiny. This is an incredibly strategic area for us. You will closely partner with a team of engineers and designers to build out our underlying data platform and customer-facing analytics. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of your product area. The role of product manager can be simplified to three things:
- Define what it means for the product to be successful (strategy, roadmap, specs)
- Make sure everyone knows what it means for the product to be successful (communication, influence, motivation)
- Make the product successful (execution, analysis, iteration)
What you'll get out of it
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator, and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake.
- We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean
- You will create a name for yourself by bringing a level of quality never before seen in this category while developing a spicy brand (in an otherwise boring space
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play. You will experience a new way of working.
- Our team is fully distributed across the US and EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places). This combination of experience-based working is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
- Prior experience with complex data at scale and complex data integrations
- Prior experience on high growth B2B or B2C products
- Demonstrated experience building clear roadmaps based on competing priorities across customers and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience building platform roadmaps
- Prior experience in product analytics, or data engineering preferred
You’ll enjoy working with us if you believe:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change
We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $167,000-$214,000.
Mutiny Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Mutiny Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Mutiny Founded Year
Mutiny Total Amount Raised
Mutiny Funding RoundsView funding details