Technical Marketing Engineer - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About this role
- Serve as a subject matter expert in SASE network architectures, including CASB, enterprise data protection/DLP, SWG, ZTNA, NGFW, CSPM, SSPM, SD-WAN, Identity management, Zero Trust
- Drive technical use case-driven competitive positioning and awareness of the strengths and weaknesses in products and offerings
- Transform deep-level product analysis into actionable and compelling collateral and functional comparison whitepapers, presentations and demos
- Subject matter expertise in competitive perspective on deployments and management of SASE technologies
- Develop and execute performance benchmark testing, compatibility testing, and threat & data protection efficacy testing.
- Develop and present content and resources such as presentations, demos, reference materials, and other technical documentation
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and marketing teams to build highly compelling and evidence-based competitive positioning content
- Design and maintain research labs
- Bachelor Degree (required) or Masters Degree (strongly preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently
- Self-driven and attentive to detail and quality
- Technical background with the ability to get hands-on with any security product, from deployment to deep-level analysis
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and stay current with the latest feature development trends
- Proficiency in technology demonstration techniques
- Experience with both threat and data protection efficacy testing methodologies
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Technical understanding of cloud security competitive market trends
- Ability to influence product roadmap and positioning strategies
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 1,500 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Funding Rounds