Tech Recruiter Latam - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Tech Recruiter Latam
- Job Location
- Sao Paulo
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for an eager Tech Recruiter to join the Latam Team to further support the international growth of the company.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for Technical vacancies in our Latam offices. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help build out Technical recruiting function by finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Drive full cycle technical recruitment on multiple roles, across different teams
- Lead sourcing efforts across your pipelines and be creative about new ways of finding talent
- Create and foster positive candidate experience while screening and engaging talent that fits with the Adyen Formula
- Build strong business partnerships with hiring managers
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and closing technical talent
- Proven track record of building pipelines and managing unique multi-channel search strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- Advanced English level
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds