Tech Academy Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Tech Academy Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Tech Academy Engineer
Have you always wanted to combine your software development skills with your passion for teaching and coaching? We’re searching for a software engineer to design and deliver creative learning sessions to Adyen’s large and growing team of developers.
What you'll do:
- Create and deliver trainings for our developers on topics like Java development and frameworks, coding best practices, architecture, scalability, testing, and whatever else we come up with.
- Help us design the perfect onboarding process;
- Meet all our new joiners, get to know their story and understand how to help them take the next step in their careers;
- Optimize our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Collaborate with different tech stakeholders and take part in internal and external events;
- Work closely with and coach junior engineers up to their best versions;
- Coding! Help us develop our back office, a Java web app that's now serving the different academies we have at the company
- Help shape the future of the Adyen Tech Academy;
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions.
Who you are:
- You see yourself as a generalist when it comes to software engineering. You know a little bit of everything and you are eager to learn about new technologies, practices, and tools you do not know.
- Proven experience in software development. We want engineers to teach and coach our engineers
- You have a passion for sharing knowledge and helping others to be successful at Adyen
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details