Team Lead Sales Development - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Team Lead Sales Development
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
SDR Team Lead
Adyen is looking for an experienced SDR team lead with a proven track record in a sales development function in the UK.
As team lead for sales development, you will lead and inspire a sales development team and be responsible for supporting the Head of Commercial (UK) and Head of Marketing (UK) as part of the UK’s commercial go to market strategy.
The successful candidate must be passionate about growing business, be able to inspire a team to win, be capable of challenging processes to ensure efficiency in every day task, be willing to learn new skills and inspire their team to do the same and demonstrate a proven track record in nurturing and growing teams.
- Management and follow up on all inbound leads.
- Train the SDR Team (incl. product training, pitching, selling skills and negotiating tough conversations)
- Supporting the Head of Commercial (UK), Head of Partnerships (UK) and Head of Marketing (UK) to go to market.
- Track ongoing performance of the SDR Team.
- Support the creation of outbound cadences and ensure all cadences are being followed.
- Monitor the ongoing performance and quality of each SDR member.
- Ensure SDR processes are clearly understood by the SDR Team and be able to dissect processes to ensure we operate efficiently.
Who you are:
- Proven track record in Sales Development (min 2 years)
- A min of 1 year managing a team
- A creative thinker
- Able to demonstrate high energy in a fast paced business with a culture that focuses on collaboration.
- A strategic and commercial mindset, with a proven track record of liaising with commercial functions to deliver impactful marketing programs
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in London.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds