Team Lead, Development - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Team Lead, Development
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated people that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical issues at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Team Lead, Development
Since building our platform from scratch, our engineers have been continuously reshaping the payments landscape. Due to our rapid growth, we design everything with scalability in mind. We solve real problems for our merchants, creating new functionalities and building impactful solutions to help them grow.
As a Development Team Lead, you will be responsible for building our development team in Mumbai. You will recruit, guide, and develop engineers that will work on our payment solutions in India and across the region. Additionally, you will be the go-to technical person, taking part in the product decision-making process and interacting with different teams, including Operations, Product, and Commercial across the globe.
What you can expect as an engineer
- You’ll be an integral contributor to a multi-threaded, highly performing, and complex software system
- You’ll use your critical mindset by exploring the context and knowing the ‘why.’ Your ideas will be heard right from the start
- You’ll be in charge of the model, architecture, coding, testing, security, and release of your projects
- We’re looking for people who can see the bigger picture and work towards it from inception to implementation. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll do
- Recruit and hire talented Software Developers who can contribute to Adyen and our merchant’s growth
- Lead the India development team that'll focus on the India payments market and beyond
- Collaborate across different teams located in multiple offices, including Singapore, Sydney and Amsterdam
- Coach and mentor members of the Development team and prepare them to grow their careers
- Help shape the product and improve our internal standards and processes
Who you are
- You're a people leader and have experience managing technical teams
- You're innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities
- You're able to serve as an escalation point to varied technical and operational issues
- You can prioritise requests for both internal and external stakeholders, depending on urgency
- You've strong communication skills and are able to interact with others clearly and empathetically
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details