Team Lead, Commercial Partnerships - Alliances - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Team Lead, Commercial Partnerships - Alliances
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Team Lead, Alliances Partnerships
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Commercial Partnerships team. You will build, mentor, and coach a team of alliances partner managers who are responsible for growing strategic service partner relationships and channel revenue, and have Adyen has the financial services solution of choice for partners. You are comfortable streamlining team operations, encouraging effective collaboration, and engaging with executives at all levels. As a critical role in the continued success of our North America operations, you will help to iterate our culture and build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Motivate team members and encourage creativity while understanding training needs. Provide coaching in areas including but not limited to: strategic account planning, contract negotiations, product roadmap discussions, and executive engagement
- Serve as a senior stakeholder, providing strategic and consultative advice to influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of our alliances partners
- Set clear individual and team goals focused on revenue growth. Report on performance and metrics at an executive level
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in managing teams and building executive level enterprise relationships
- 6+ years experience in partnerships, business development, corporate development, or a related field
- Experience with services and alliance partners such as BORN Group, OSF Digital, Publicis Sapient, Deloitte, KPMG, Skillnet, Accenture, and others.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excited to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- This role is based out of our San Francisco or New York City office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds