Team Administrator, Inizio Medical - NucleusView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Team Administrator, Inizio Medical
- Job Location
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Team Administrator, Inizio Medical
At Inizio Medical we create compelling content and engage communities across the spectrum of healthcare. We advance scientific understanding and pioneer new ways of partnership, with a united vision to lead and define the future of medical in drug development and commercialisation. The Inizio Medical Business Unit spans all our medical communications agencies within the group (approximately 2,000 employees).
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Administrator to join our team. This is a hybrid position and will require the post holder to go into our Central Manchester office a minimum of 1-2 days per week.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Global CEO of Inizio Medical, you will provide support to the Inizio Medical Leadership team.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Co-ordinate meeting logistics as required, including desk and meeting room bookings, meeting room set up (including audio visual set up and refreshments as applicable).
- Research and make recommendations for Leadership team travel requirements, presenting options for approval to the Executive Assistant to the Global CEO.
- Act as a co-ordinator for Inizio Medical social events e.g. Winter Party, attending planning meetings, providing logistic support and organising Leadership travel as appropriate.
- Maintain records/event calendars relating to Leadership team annual leave, travel etc. to provide accurate overview/updates for senior team members.
- Provide support to the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) as requested, including organising meetings, information gathering, sending out employee communications and preparing action logs following quarterly DEI meetings.
- Provide general admin support to the Executive Assistant and Leadership team.
- Process Leadership team expenses through internal systems as requested.
- Support the Executive Assistant to the Global CEO to provide responses to information requests received.
- Provide support to our Manchester office, as requested.
- Research and organise employee gifts as required.
- Research external venues/restaurants for Leadership team and make bookings.
To succeed you will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with proven experience of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a pro-active approach to work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable relationship management skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
Nucleus Headquarters Location
Nucleus Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Nucleus Founded Year