Talent Sourcer - CaylentView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Talent Sourcer
- Job Location
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Caylent is a cloud native services company that helps organizations bring the best out of their people and technology using Amazon Web Services (AWS). We provide a full-range of AWS services including: workload migrations & modernization, cloud native application development, DevOps, data engineering, security & compliance and everything in between. At Caylent, our people always come first.
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of technological curiosity. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a Caylien!
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer whose responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online, performing online recruiting campaigns utilizing Boolean searches and various tools. This position will work closely with our Talent Recruiters who will be conducting interviews and full-cycle recruiting.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, sales, and executive leadership to strategically grow employee headcount to meet our demand as a high-growth technology enabled consulting company
- Advertise job openings on careers pages and other sites
- Manage our ATS software (Greenhouse) along with 3rd party tools
- Design and implement sourcing channels and campaigns
- Source candidates
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Coordinate hiring flow and maintain active communication and reporting
- Assist Talent Recruiters to perform candidate close, negotiation, reference checks and document verification and onboarding
- 1+ years experience sourcing candidates for hire, preferably with industry experience in technology or AWS ecosystem
- Confident with sourcing and launching campaigns through LinkedIn
- Ability to review and qualify applications and resumes to be passed onto the Talent Recruiters
- Thrive in a start-up, tech environment working in and out of many of the latest sourcing and HR applications
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pay in USD
- 100% remote work
- Generous holidays and flexible PTO
- Peer bonus awards
- State of the art laptop and tools
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Individual professional development plan
- Annual stipend for Learning and Development
- Work with an amazing worldwide team and in an incredible corporate culture
Caylent is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at Caylent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caylent Headquarters Location
Caylent Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Caylent Founded Year
Caylent Total Amount Raised
Caylent Funding RoundsView funding details