Talent Operations Specialist - Agility RoboticsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Talent Operations Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Agility Robotics is a pioneer. Our robot, Digit, is the first to be sold into workplaces across the globe. Our team is differentiated by its expertise in imagining, engineering, and delivering robots with advanced mobility, dexterity, intelligence, and efficiency -- robots specifically designed to work alongside people, in spaces built for people. Every day, we break through engineering challenges and invent new solutions and capabilities that will one day make robots commonplace and approachable. This work is our passion and our responsibility: our mission is to make businesses more productive and people’s lives more fulfilling.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Talent Operations Specialist to join an expanding team, focusing on the support of our Talent and People Operations teams. In this role you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced, hyper growth robotics start-up. Focusing on scheduling and facilitating interviews, setting up pre-briefs and debriefs and owning the full interview process through our Greenhouse ATS. Additionally, the Talent Operations Specialist will lead data and reporting efforts on hiring statistics, DEI metrics and help in creating and maintaining dashboard reporting systems. You will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a cutting-edge robotics company.
About The Work:
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews. This includes managing complex scheduling and facilities requirements, as well as booking candidate travel.
- Represent the Agility Robotics Talent organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent, high-quality work.
- Reporting: build robust reporting systems and analytics capabilities to help the team operate effectively at scale and provide insights to the business
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Updating candidate records in Greenhouse (our ATS)
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status updates
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- You’re no stranger to a fast-changing environment, with a “do what it takes” mentality
- 3+ years of experience working in Talent/Recruiting Operations.
- Experience with Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Experience working with hiring managers, department heads and C-Suite stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience pulling Data and Creating Reports from Greenhouse or Similar ATS systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- You have a strong understanding of the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle and hiring processes and how to best optimize for efficiency and quality
- Ability to schedule candidate interview travel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Employer-matched retirement plan
- Stock Options possible for some exempt employees
- 100% paid high-quality health, dental and vision, short/long term disability insurance
- Five weeks of paid vacation for all exempt employees
- Unlimited sick days for all exempt employees
- A great selection of healthy snacks & refreshments on-site
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered lunch 2x per week
- A culture that encourages flexible work
- Relocation assistance for certain positions
Agility Robotics is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, it is the policy of Agility Robotics to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Agility Robotics prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Apply Now: https://grnh.se/b444bbd04us
Agility Robotics Headquarters Location
Agility Robotics Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Agility Robotics Founded Year
Agility Robotics Total Amount Raised
Agility Robotics Funding RoundsView funding details