Systems Engineer - SnykView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We are looking for our next Systems Engineer to join our Systems Engineering team to help build and maintain a culture of automation and continual improvement by working on business projects that integrate systems and continual improvement projects.
Systems Engineers collaborates with all of Snyk’s departments.
You’ll also act as a subject matter expert with tools such as Okta, Jira/Confluence, Slack, and Workato. Additionally, you’ll act as an escalation point for the Help Desk team, assisting them where they need additional support.
You’ll spend your time:
- Administration of all SaaS platforms in Snyk and implementing new services.
- Discover solutions and services that will fit the requirements of a growing company.
- Functionally decomposing complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Architecting, designing, implementing and supporting infrastructure-focused tools and services.
- Supporting and expanding global services and infrastructure.
- Collaborating with the rest of the CIS team in defining policies and procedures, and making recommendations for operational best practices.
You should apply if you:
- 2+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Experience with Slack, Okta, Jira, Confluence, and Google Workspace administration.
- You have experience in administering Atlassian environments (Jira, Confluence).
- Have proficiency scripting in Python or Powershell using APIs
- You have experience in automating processes using tools such as Workato or Zapier.
- Have a great tech experience & skills in the areas of problem determination and troubleshooting of end-user problems.
- You take initiative to take on new challenges without being asked to do so.
We’d especially love to hear from you if have:
- Certification from Okta, Atlassian, Workato, Google, or Slack
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure administration.
- You have experience with MDM solutions (JAMF, Intune, JumpCloud,Meraki MDM).
- You have basic knowledge of Python or Node.JS.
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues.
- Experience with GCP and AWS environments.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Snyk Headquarters Location
Snyk Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Snyk Founded Year
Snyk Total Amount Raised
Snyk Funding RoundsView funding details