Systems Engineer - MID/Senior - Infrastructure Team - KaseyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer - MID/Senior - Infrastructure Team
- Job Location
- Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
- Job Description
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
More than someone who checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work and grow. If that’s you we hope you apply for the role!
You enjoy teamwork
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You would rather create the future than wait for it.
You’re customer-focused and take pride in your work.
You put extra attention into details with all you do. You care about the work you provide to customers and how it reflects on yourself and Datto. When you find or see something wrong, you attempt to resolve it. You look for opportunities to not only better yourself, but others around you. You aim to be the best that you can be and always do the right thing.
What You’ll Do
The Infrastructure Engineer will ensure the overall system reliability, uptime, health, and performance of the Infrastructure. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders to understand the architecture and design of the environment in order to help quickly resolve service impacting issues, detect and self-heal problems before they become service impacting, and provide valuable information and data back to the individual teams in order to improve the long-term reliability of the platform.
A Look Inside the Job:
● Align with various business units to develop, deploy, and maintain complex environments that service applications, components, and self-service/internal tooling in production and working environments.
● Shape monitoring and alerting platforms to get the best quality signals and avoid creating churn for other engineers.
● Scale the Infrastructure platform to maintain health and reduce human intervention as needed by automating any repetitive operational activities and measuring normal operation of the platform.
● Collaborate with DevOps, Database Engineering, Security Engineers and SREs from the various software application engineering teams to help ensure proper documentation, process consistency to assure end to end reliability and awareness.
● Troubleshoot complex issues quickly and effectively; continually improve processes and understanding based on post-mortem analysis.
● Participate in a rotational on-call program and enhance troubleshooting techniques and utilities to ensure quick resolution to service impacting issues.
● Communicate with Users, Support, and Development teams in the event of an incident.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
● Strong grasp of Linux, both from a command-line perspective and operating system fundamentals.
● Experience with software development, automation, infrastructure as code, and data-driven analysis.
● Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
● Hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl, or Ruby.
● Familiar with standard tools and platforms that enable continuous delivery such as GitLab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, or JIRA.
● Significant experience with virtualized and bare metal infrastructure; KVM and OpenStack experience strongly preferred.
● Strong root cause analysis and troubleshooting competency.
● Strong tendency to automate and monitor everything.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
● Self-motivated & willing to learn.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Kaseya Headquarters Location
Kaseya Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Kaseya Founded Year
Kaseya Funding RoundsView funding details