Sustaining Process Engineer-Night Shifts - CelLinkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sustaining Process Engineer-Night Shifts
- Job Location
- San Carlos, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Vehicle power and data have been moved the same way for over 100 years.
This is a new day. At CelLink Corporation, our Team Members are designing, developing, and manufacturing flexible circuits that fundamentally change the transmission of power and data. Lower weight, higher performance, smaller mass, and lower overall system price all drive toward CelLink’s goal of a cleaner environment and more affordable technology.
At CelLink, we are electrified at the prospect of contributing to a technology that is and will be changing mobility for a cleaner and brighter future. We work with very dedicated people on challenging projects that change everyone’s future for the better. If you are eager to create, to learn, and to apply your knowledge, we are looking forward to you joining us on our electrifying mission.
Sustaining Process Engineer
(This position will cover Monday- Friday nights)
Duties for this position include:
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining yield and throughput on the production line as well as championing yield and capacity improvement projects
- Identify and contain non-conforming product or non-standard practices; use solid root cause analysis principles to identify the source of the deviation, generate and execute corrective action plans and disposition affected products
- Work with Process Engineers, Equipment Engineers, and Production staff to ensure work instructions and procedures are accurate, and representative of the current best-known methods at work stations.
- Documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training staff to perform processes correctly and safely
- Develop start-up procedures and standard process monitors to ensure the health of the line and identify any out-of-control tools or processes
- Basic hands-on troubleshooting of high-volume manufacturing tools
- Identify key process metrics and establish statistical process control at key manufacturing stations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in an R&D laboratory or equivalent environment preferred
- Familiar with common workplace software (Microsoft Office)
- Independent problem solver with a desire to learn new skills and new technology
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented mind set
- Able to adapt to changing requirements in a fast-paced start-up setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), and statistical software (e.g. JMP, Minitab)
- Experience with CAD or Engineering Drawings
- Prior start-up experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Physical Demands – Office and Manufacturing Environment
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms and pull/push; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment –
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and a shop environment, with exposure to high noise levels from operating machines, physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts, nuisance dust, and skin exposure to chemicals used to run/maintain machines
May be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump-caps, gloves, hair nets, masks, & clean-room frocks while adhering to the prescribed safety procedures
The base pay is just one part of CelLink's total compensation package and is determined within a range. The pay range is designed to support your career progression as you learn, grow, and develop within your role. Your base pay range will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
At CelLink, we believe that each employee should have the opportunity to become a CelLink shareholder through participation in CelLink's discretionary employee stock option plan. You'll also receive comprehensive medical and dental coverage and other great benefits.
Note: CelLink benefits, compensation, and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements.San Carlos, CA Base Pay$85,000—$145,000 USD
At CelLink, we believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. CelLink participates in the E-Verify program in specific locations as required by law.
CelLink was founded in 2012 and entered volume production in 2018. CelLink provides electrical systems to the world's leading EV manufacturers, traditional automotive OEMs, and tiered suppliers. The company has raised approximately $315M in funding through private investment and multiple grants from the US Department of Energy. CelLink’s investors include 3M, Atreides, BMW, BorgWarner, Bosch, D1 Capital, Fidelity, Fontinalis Partners, Ford, Franklin Templeton, Lear, Park West, SK Telecom, Standard Investments, T. Rowe Price, Tinicum, and Whale Rock.
CelLink Headquarters Location
San Carlos, CA
CelLink Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
CelLink Founded Year
CelLink Total Amount Raised
CelLink Funding RoundsView funding details